We offer all landlords the following assistance to make the best of their investment:
- Free market appraisal to advise on the best options, achievable rent and marketing
- Full management or set-up only service options
- A fair competitive fee structure with complete transparency
- Independent local maintenance contractors available to maintain our clients properties
- Comprehensive marketing via our website and other online media options
- All properties advertised on major property portals including Rightmove and On The Market
- Buy-to-let information and advice
- Specialist service for multi property landlords
We like to think of ourselves as being efficient, professional, helpful and a pleasure to deal with!
Meet the Team
Catherine Wookey – Director
With over 25 years’ experience in lettings and property management, Catherine has a wealth of knowledge and expertise to advise landlords about their property portfolio.
Julie Brown – Manager
Julie has been with us for over 10 years being promoted to Manager after showing a great aptitude for customer service. Julie is highly organised and industrious being respected by landlords, tenants and contractors for her knowledge and helpfulness.
Jack Abel – Senior Negotiator
Self-proclaimed “employee of the month!” Jack is the newest member of the team who has quickly established himself with the knowledge to assist and advise tenants in finding a suitable property.
Gemma Ruff – Property Management
Gemma Joined the company in 2006 fulfilling a variety of rolls over the years gaining vast experience in all aspects of lettings and property management. Gemma now concentrates on ensuring landlord’s properties are maintained and looked after by tenants
Victoria Cox – Accounts and Administration
Victoria has been with us since the beginning and is an excellent all-rounder organising everything from viewings to gas safety checks to dealing with a variety of property management issues
Simon Wookey – Director
Founder of Thomas Charles and involved in estate agency since 1984